A magical place like Berkeley Springs is a perfect choice for that once-in-a-lifetime wedding or long awaited reunion of college roommates.? It also is a good choice for more routine gatherings like meetings.
What fairy tale wedding is complete without exchanging vows?in a Castle?
Especially a castle?built for love. ?
Getting?married on a mountaintop?has its own charm.
The area is dotted with romantic country churches ready to make your union sacred.
Contact us?for more information about churches and wedding venues.
The gazebo in?Berkeley Springs State Park?is another favorite location for saying “I do.”
There are even some Hollywood-struck couples who decided the?vintage movie house?was the place to star in their own romantic story.
A LITTLE BIT OF WEDDING PLANNING
- License:?Required from the County Clerk, (304-258-8547.)? Both parties must be present and show photo identification with proof of age. Persons under 18 require written consent of parent or guardian. There is no waiting period. Licenses cost $36 cash and are valid for 60 days.
- Reception/Rehearsal Dinner
- Officiants:?Marriages must be performed by an ordained minister or other certified officiate.
- Lodging (including honeymoon!)
- Shopping?in Berkeley Springs
o?TarabRaqs World Music
Arranged especially for you
Ask for our help with other wishes and desires.?800-447-8797?or email@example.com.
- Morgan County Observatory Tour
- Museum of the Berkeley Springs Tour
- New World Theater Company
- Personal art classes
- Bellydancing and Yoga Classes
Meeting-in-the-middle is our favorite brand whether its cousins and former roommates looking for a “girls-only getaway” or the family gathering from all over the USA (and the world.)??Cacapon State Park?has pavilions and picnic areas perfect for the whole family.??Spas?can arrange for your whole group to be soothed and relaxed.? Our list of?lodging?places ranges from a?campground?to multi-bedroom, fully equipped?vacation homes.? Check through our?Berkeley Springs website?for all your needs from a place to stay to places to play.
Whether it’s a power location for an executive meeting or multiple rooms for a small conference or convention,?we have what you need.??Cacapon State Park’s?golf course and our list of?spas?guarantee downtime activities that make your work more effective. Click?here?for event room rental information from the Chamber of Commerce.